DGR Law is committed to providing a quality service to all clients. We strive to provide an expert, accurate and appropriate service, ensuring that the advice we give is cost effective and communicated in a manner that is appropriate for each client. We act with integrity and confidentiality in all our dealings with our clients.
Our Client Charter describes what this commitment means in practice and what our clients can expect from us. We will adhere to the principle of putting our clients first, thereby ensuring that excellent client care is an integral part of the planning and delivery of all services to our clients.
In order to achieve client care excellence, DGR Law’s commitment to our clients is at all times to:
• provide our clients with a high quality, professional and consistent service;
• treat our clients fairly;
• protect the interests of our clients at all times, subject to the proper administration of justice;
• give our clients the best possible information about the overall cost of their matter;
• act in accordance with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011 and other relevant regulatory requirements;
• act in a respectful and courteous manner in all dealings with our clients;
• represent our clients’ best interests;
• ensure all our staff fully understand and are committed to client care in all their interactions with clients;
• ensure we communicate effectively with clients and with an agreed mode of communication upon request;
• give clear legal advice; and
• only accept instructions in matters where we have the necessary resources, skills and procedures to carry out our clients’ instructions.